Here’s some links to keep you busy today:
- Kedrosky presents a good roundup of financial research reports worth looking at.
- “How unlimited interest rates destroyed the economy”.
- A really neat WordPress plugin that shows you a heat map where people click on your site.
- MeeHive personalized newspaper, this is a derivative of the Kosmix service I recently wrote about.
- Clay Shirky: “For the next few of decades, journalism will be made up of overlapping special cases”.
- 11 ways to lose friends and followers online.
- 5 best Chrome experiments. I can’t comment… I drive a Mac.
UPDATE: Here’s a couple more that I overlooked earlier.
- Columbia J-School’s existential crisis.
- How California became France, unable to afford a welfare state and unable to reform it.
- The Happiness of The People. If nothing else on this post, read this.
- The arrogance of newspapers is astonishing.
More on this topic (What's this?)
The ECB Talks Negative Interest Rates: Why You Should Be Scared (The Market Financial, 11/20/13)
How Rising Interest Rates Will Affect You (Stock Blog Hub, 11/13/13)
QE's Influence On Equity Prices (Disciplined Approach to Investing, 11/24/13)
How Tapering Will Affect Interest Rates (Wealth Daily, 11/21/13)