We announced our earnings today, here’s a couple of highlights:
- We just put up our best first quarter in history featuring 22% growth in software revenues (that’s 9 straight quarters of double digit growth for those of you counting).
- U.S. software revenues grew 25% (McDermott is on fire, 14 consecutive quarters of software license growth). Our software license sales are 43% greater than Oracle’s.
- Asia Pacific delivered 12% year over year growth, putting up numbers that are 2.5x that of Oracle’s in the same region.
- EMEA grew 7%… Oracle’s quarterly EMEA sales are close to one month of our EMEA sales
- In Q1 alone, 24 Oracle customers (including Siebel, Peoplesoft, JDE, and Retek customers) committed to replacing their software with offerings from SAP. In Q1 there were 27 new maintenance contracts for TommorrowNow. To put that in perspective, there have been zero OFFSAP wins, not just in the quarter but to date.
- Oracleâ€™s stated Q3 2006 application license revenue is 35% less than the Q3 2004 combined application license revenues of Oracle, PeopleSoft, Retek and Siebel prior to any Oracle acquisition.
- With Q3 2006 world-wide application license revenue of $269 million, Oracle sold roughly as much software as SAP sold in the Americas alone in our Q1 2006.